Thursday, February 25, 2010

Interpret This Reveals

Thank you, everyone who commented on the quilt show question.  I was surprised how few people who commented entered shows at all.  I guess in spite of the hassle and expense involved, we're all glad that the large shows exist, and they do need the support of entries.  Definitely a two-way street.

For an on-line show (sorry no vendors) click on the Interpret This button to see the February reveals beginning this morning.  That plate of Chinese food is sure to have produced some interesting interpretations.

1 comment:

*karendianne. said...

I'm looking forward to what you come up with, what you present. I personally hope it something sweet and tea. :)

With regard to the entry to shows - you know, you are right - they do need the support of entries. I didn't think of that at all!