Wednesday, February 04, 2009

It's Square, It's Square!

You have to imagine that sung to the tune of "It's May, It's May, la la la la lah." I put the zig zag borders and their framing yellow borders on the red, white, and yellow monster, and IT IS SQUARE, and at least within easing dimensions of the star border. So that is next. No pictures yet; I'm just going to do it. I am very, very tired of this quilt. Never another large one, I say, as my husband says, "Isn't it smaller?" (He's looking at center w/o borders.) "I thought it was going to be queen size." The Robert is all about practicality, in quilts anyway.

To the machine--

2 comments:

Libby Fife said...

I like how your husband has an official title, "The Robert".:)

Can't wait to see the quilt.
Thanks,
Libby

McIrish Annie said...

I know how you feel about "gettin' her done". Keep going! I know it's going to be fabulous and being square is a bonus!!