Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Rows and Rows

Nothing interesting to post today. I am sewing rows together in the scrap quilt I have been working on for two years. It is supposed to go to the quilter by end of week, so I am trying to stick to it (yes, writing this IS procrastination). Do other people hate this step of the process? There is so much pinning, so many little points, UGH. I have nothing but admiration for people who make beautiful, accurate bed size quilts. I have to fight the urge to say "enough, already" and rush this stage. And then there's the pressing--ugh again. But of course, the quilt does finally take real shape, which is a pleasure to see, or at least I hope so.

1 comment:

Deb Hardman said...

I can't stand piecing the same blocks over & over, but I love them, that's why I buy old traditional tops, & make art quilts.