I finally have shaken myself into a bit of activity, and sewed together these circle blocks from my Australian fabrics. I cut and pieced these in April and then appliqued the circles while we were in Paris, but hadn't got around to the next step. One advantage of being so lethargic was that by having them on the design wall for a week I did improve the layout a bit, I think. I like this piece so far. It has a certain weirdness about it that seems to fit with the feeling of Australian Aboriginal designs. The next step will be working out a border design. This will take a lot of auditioning, but I can go slow. In this case, probably a good idea.